Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end of 2009

This year have been a beautiful year!!!!

First i meet new frenz!!! in PJCAD!! i love my family !!! coz for giving me support!!! Next i meet back my secondary frenz!! so funny !!! they haven change a lot!!! still same but different is they have become more independent and more confidence in theirselves!!!

Next i have a lots of materials this year too!! Such as, new furniture in my house!!! New cloths for me to wear!! New blog!!! New facebook account!! New msn account!! Although i m a little materialistics person!!! But i know too materialistic is not good!!!


My family and i become more close to each other!!! so happy!!! some more i saw a lots of artist this year!! Such as, S.H.E , Lam Fong , Janice , Zhong Kah Yan !! I also like korean song from the start of this year!!! The first korean song i herd is Lie - big bang !!! I love them very much!!! especially ji yong!!! g-dragon!!! now i hear to every korean song !!! super junior!! girls gen!! mblaq!! 2pm!! ft island!! beast!! wonder girls!! 2ne1!! and more....

Thanks to god !! let me meet a lot of frenz!!! n give me a good year wit my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment