Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Anti-bobo

Long time ago, I use to talk nonsense every time... (can say is speak without thinking!!)
That is why in my secondary school there is a group call anti-bobo!!
HAHA!! those flash backs are the most painful flashback in my life!!
Because I always hurt people feelings!!!
That time, I can say that i m a totally jerk!!
But now I can say that i had already change...
But still the people who knows me from that time still think me that way!!
Although I had shown it out very obvious that I m not the same old me!!!
But still!! They think me that way... or even more worst!!
It hurts!! But I still manage to get over it!!
But everyday seeing them done the same thing again and again!!
(talk bout' me at my back)
It pissed me off!!!
I m so tired of this!!!
If u really wanted to say,
u can either say it out loud!!
Or just keep it as a secrete!!
Or say it when u r far away from me!!!
I m so tired!!!
the way u say...
Looking at you saying something like that in front the others!!!
And then turn into an so call "angel" in front of me....
It hurts so much!!
Now i can say that i really change from the one u see me back in there!!!
Believe or not Believe is up to you!!
Anyways....
I m wont try to be very angry of you!! waste my energy!!
But pls!!!
If you had any problem to deal with me pls "deal it" in front of me
But not act like an angel in front of me and turn to evil when talk bout' me with the others!!!
THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment