Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

a lalala day XD

sad sad... now will be lonely for the entire week.. T^T
Dar need to fly to kk... and I left alone at Puchong.. T^T
huhuhuhu gonna miss him super much...

PJ, Damansara
Kuchai Lama
Puchong zenpoint..
Puchong taman putra prima...

these four.. ahhhhhhh
the first one is my first interview.. and it gives me the expression of just want you to do these simple work..=3= (The thing is u located at pj... need travel....)
the second one is a brand new company is about to open... which i know the risk is high coz is just a brand new company and you are a "fresh boss" running a brand new company.. but but... his work is super exciting.. XD Really got big interest in his work~
The third is located at kuchai lama @.@!!! and suddenly wan me go for an interview... suddenly call and say can you come for and interview now? i was like =3= how am i suppose to come??? You ask people so suddenly kot =3=
Then the fourth one is also suddenly call.. and ask for an interview now... but they ady sent email to me yesterday.. just that i didn't check and went out pak tor le XD hehehehe but this woman sounds so friendly.. and a bit like my characteristic.. (love to laugh...) reminds me of some one else too... XD hahaha

At first I really scared to have an interview... ~.~ what will they asked? what will happen? What if they asked me question that I can't be able to answer? oh shit... haha XD but after the second interview~~ I get myself relax and chit chat with a brand new fried who want ed to know about you... but these "brand new friend" are here wanted to hire you... So be polite and relax will do~~ hahaha XD To talk about it is easy~~ hopefully the next two interview i wont screw up~~ brrrr..... Scared scared~~

I think me and Dar de relationship is come to a period which the others call the cold down period~~~
sometimes~~ inside the car we keep quiet.. but after a while we chit chat like sot again~~ is this the cold down period????? Anyways~~ I don't know~~ as long I know I love him~ Yes Dar you herd me~~ I love you ^^
But one thing for sure~ yesterday was our 8th month anniversary~ and I totally forgot that yesterday was 16 @.@!!! eeee... What a lover I am... XD but this dar really ah... if is anniversary tell me when we meet ma ~.~ At least I can pretend and say "why you say earlier than me~~ Happy anniversary~~" *hohohoho with a proud face* hahahah xD Really glad to have this dar ^^ Who can keep reminds me What I've been missing and forgot XD hahahaha~~ Like an alarm~~ but is my personal alarm~~ XD hehehe

Sometimes really don get that dar keep using that three girls.. just to make me jealous de ~.~ Although I know dar is with me... but every time dar said.. I keep thinking that what if one day they come and wanted to take dar back from me? @.@!! Especially the Sxxxxx how how? ~.~She will de ma? huhuhuhuhuhuhu heart pumping like sot like dat....

Don't care~~ Don't care~~ as long I know dar is there ^^ the one who I can completely put my guard down and show the me who i've been hide from the others for a long long time ^^ haha now come to think of it.. The real me is scary @.@!! ahahaha XD and so ham sap de me~~ lalalalalla XD

No comments:

Post a Comment