Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Don't pay attention to this... if you vomit...don't blame me =,=lll

[38 bobonut] Things I wanted to say for so long...
1. every time i see u.. i get lost and lost inside ur world... don;t know why i can;t seems to find the way out... and i don't wanted to get myself out of this anymore^^
2. some words u said, to be honest... i can't listen... either you are too fast... or i am lost inside u again ^^
3. every time we touch... my face straight away turn red jor le...
4. Why u can make my face red anytime wan....><
5. You ask me, "why you pick me?" "I don't know^^" u don believe... but is true u know.. i don't know...
6. The more I count out your bad habit.. the more i fall into it...
7. you don't have the looks, me also ^^ but i am those ppl who don care bout looks de oh [u don't know le~~]^^
8. Thanks for listening to all my rubbish... i appreciated it so much^^ when u gonna tell me ur rubbish?
9. Don't copy me k>< copy cat :p
10. Sometimes I really don't know how to react in front of you... that is why I "lalalala" and look at you quietly~~
11. I always stare at you without you noticing le~~^^
12. I....I...I.... sked....sked... drunk in front you jor... but i still do it de le~~ ^^
13. I...I....I.... sked... sked... sked... sleep next to you le~~>< [paiseh paiseh]
14. I got take ur photo before le~~ u donno le~~ wakakakaka^^
15. I want to kill you and chop you into pieces and throw into longkang~~ ahahaha^^ is all joking k^^ hehe
16. you made me mad and pissed off sometimes u know~~ :'(
17. you.... don't know how to eat chicken~~ lalala~~
18. come i peal it for u... want? hahaa^^ [paiseh paiseh again]
19. You are the charger for me, every time my bat died~~
20. Wake up la~~ sleepy head~~^^ love you^^ hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment