Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2010

Don't know why... Somehow feels like this year...2010... is like an endless roller coaster ride to me... when the roller coaster starts, it will slowly climb up to the peak then will come down as fast as possible... there might have loops and went up to another peak again... but then it come down again...

At the beginning of the year, I was so happy that my friends are so good to me ^^ and i feel bless too^^
But then later he comes in and gives me a good memory and then break it all.... (and now we are together^^)
Later, I thought this is going to an end to me... end up like happily ever after.... suddenly.. I heard of rumors... and bad news.... family.... friends..... education..... and many more....

Personally, I really don't know how to deal with all of it once at a time... and I always get stuck and lack of motivation to continue of something...

Last time, no matter how people said to me: "how stupid and naive you are.... how careless and blur you are...." I will just straight away ignore it... but now I will think of it and had change... but then somehow... i get myself into a mess... and people just keep on telling me that... (before this..don't you see that i can handle something on my own?)

Now.. I think many things has change... I am not the me from the pass... really... i can feel that way somehow...but don't you feel the same way? or should i say... did you ever noticed it?

Now I also realize, people mind set really is "SET" already... is hard to change... cause people believe in what they see... and people is hard to accept a new things... for me I am TOO...

No comments:

Post a Comment