Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

no.200 post^^

Finally is my 200th post in this blog...
^^ just wanna to say that i keep on blogging until this...haha^^
(malas sangat...tak buat kerja pergi blogging)
haha^^

I had peoples who just teach me a lot of things^^ and thanks to them i learn and earn a lot^^
I know that even though there are some people who hates me or back stab on me just ignore them... cause you can't do anything..
I know that somehow you no need to change yourself into another person just to be like the one that a person wants you to be...
I also know that no matter how hard life is... you still need to live it...
I also knows that is right to protect yourself... but is wrong for you to hurt yourself...
I know that drink is not good... (later you will tell everything to someone....)
XD

And somehow... i wanted to thanks to the people who loves me and care for me ^^
My family.. sorry for worrying me so much... I am fine and i will take good care of myself^^
My lao po~~ ying and mei mei (suh mei) thanks for being there when i need you^^ and sorry i always cabut diri...>< and less pui u 2><
Thanks many people who give me support^^
just wanted to say... i like what and where i am... and thanks for all~~

No comments:

Post a Comment