Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

hate standing alone and facing thousands of people...

Since when i feel like i am not the one i am anymore? It seems like.. i can't be as peace as i use to be, every time when i think of you.. my world start to clash.. and is like all up-side-down...
I can't be myself... Am I that kind of person who can be affected by a person that easily?

Did you notice?
Did you care?
Did you worried?
Did you sad coz of me?
Did you ever felt lost when you are with me?
Am i important to you?
Am i look that stupid to you?
Am i that kind of person u think i am?
Am i cheap to you, until u think that u can do anything on me or i can give you everything you want?
Did you see me that important? or you see yourself more important?
Did you ever betrayed me?
Did you ever lie to me?
What am i to you anyways?
Am i that annoying to you?

Is the matter of time... You will leave meh? No lo... you will drunk yourself and start scold me~~
I am glad that you feel that way~~ reli? gud kk u take care~~thx u 2~~where is my baby? lao po~~ stupid...
@##$!@#!@#$ ft la u...

all the words that you said... i remember every single of it.. you will do that? I don't know~~ but one thing i know that.. it seems like i give out more.. and i can't seems to lose you... but you are like with or without me is nothing one~~ it seems like i am just a girl that you need by ur side when u are lonely...

Am i think too much? or is this the truth? am i really that important to you? i start to get confuse and blank... I donno wat is up nxt.. and when it ends... this sorrow of mine~~ this lonely of mine start to eating me up... and somehow... it is like a flood and try to taking me down.. i am drowning.. and crying...

you notice it?
you know bout it?
you understand it?

I've been living like this... for thousands of years already... i thought that i can handle it well and nicely..  but when i think of that i can't even rely on anyone.. i can't count on anyone... i can't get help by anyone out there.. i will just bang my head onto anything hard... and start cry... is like my weird habit ade.. after cry.. i will just fall back to the same pattern...

Is not that my families can't help...they can!!!  just that when i need help at the society.. they can't help...
Is not also my friends can't help oso.. they can!!! but when come to personal things and feelings... how they help?
And i thought that my love can help... but just that i am the one who always hold back and scared to say it out..... Sometimes i really wish that he can open up my heart and let me speak it out loud... but not to bang my head on any other things and cry... but up till now....

No comments:

Post a Comment