Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A late post for new year ^^

Happy new year to everyone ^^ is been late to post this because no internet again.. T.T well now using little sis's galaxy tab to upload this post.. and u can't believe that this is the thrid post i try to type and post on this blog T.T hopefully this time can succes posting it on my blog..

Anyways, is 2012 a brand new year for all.. some might be worrying and afraid that the so call the end of the world will happen in this year.. some might even go to a new place or class or even school to study new things which they had never study before.. some even can,t wait for this year to come and hoping is a great year better than 2011..

But thanks to all my family and friends I had a great 2011 back then. Although there are many difficult problem I get to face back then, but thanks to their support and advise I get to overcome a lot of things~ Some how unhappy things still happens, but thanks to these 'unhappy things' i get to appreciate every little things which i used to ignore ^^

Special thanks to someone who taught me a lot of things and even light up the way for me who had get lost.. thanks to him I get to overcome some of my fears.. and even get to do things which i thought it can,t be done by myself.. love you always ^^

2011 really had been a great year after i get lost and fall in the beginning of this year.. And there are many great things happen in my life in this special year^^ First, i get to met someone who i never expected that he will be the one I've been looking for.. Second, I finally finish the last assignment for my diploma in PJCAD and now I'm waiting for my cert to arrived.. Which this also means a new life begin and I miss all my friends and classmates T.T Thirdly, I moved to Puchong at last..Although I'm still not get use to this place but is close to the one who is so special, so... hehehehehe

Fourth, Finally i have a bed room hahaha Fifth, 3 of my little wish had come true because of him hehe muacks And finally but not least, I get to have a lot of first time in my life with this special guy who i keep mention.. haha

Not just these are the great things happen in my 2011.. there are also many little things happen in this great year.. For example like, in this year i get to know two new great friends who just merge in to our class in the final year of PJCAD, and there are also many things i started to get addicted to in this year, and because of my friends and lect in my college I found back the passion I used to have in art and I get to know what kind of art or design I'm into..

Still' thanks to everyone who had help me, advise me, support me.. thanks to you guys, I get to learn precious lesson in life and even have become stronger than the weaker me ^^ And also thanks to those who had hurt me or even pull me down, thanks to you guys I know where is my weak point and had learn things from u guys..

Anyways, hoping 2012 is another great year.. and wishing I can faster get a job to work and gain more experience from it.. earn more money so that my family won't be that that tired on finding money just to keep us alive.. And hope that all my little dreams and big dreams can come trye in this brand new year...

And again, Wishing you a happy new year ^^ All the best for everyone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment