Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

It's been a long time for me to post a thing here^^ The past few days had a lot of things happening.. (recently my laptop died.. japan had a major earthquake which was a disaster..) Still I've been thinking bout silly things... Aren't I gonna learn?? haizz.. but now.. haha^^ finally I'v learn some great things^^ for example.. no laptop i will die soon... T^T laptop arr.. hope the factory didn't format anything inside... pray~~~><~~~ and recently I quit a lot of habits and have deleted many unnecessary stuff.. For example.. all things bout him... =.=llll is all vanish^^ haha and i finally get what the meaning from her advice..^^ And for those stupid thing i did.. hahaha come to think of it is totally stupid... @.@!!

hahaha^^ one day i met a guy after finish class.. and I at 7-eleven there waiting for my mom to fetch me back home.. haha this guy is actually working like a sales man who wanted me to buy his stuff.. but me just turn him down.. then a heavy rain happens after i turn him down.. hahah what a coincidence.. he can't work ... and so .. we stand together (coz there is no place can go liao) and chat for a while.. ^^ lalalala~~ how to say his face leh... hahaha he is not chinese.. but a mix^^ lalalalala~~ then today when i reach 7-eleven again.... dejavu~~ saw him again..^^ pooohhhh~~~lallalala

No comments:

Post a Comment