Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

the spirit of mine^^

Some pictures.. when you look back at it.. you feel the warmness of that moment.. and some picturesmakes you feel disgust.. haha XD

I think is time for me to look and even step forward.. the past for me is a memory of mine.. is a journey that
I've pass.. but if you said to me that past is nothing but memories.. haha not really agree with that.. cause the past not just a memory to me.. but a lesson too.. ^^ So no can't  matter what happen next.. bring it on.. I am prepare for it.. and I won't be back.. all the glories, the fame..the sadness.. the happiness.. I'll left it store in the box of mine.. and keep it deeply in my heart.. The lesson I learned from the past.. I won't do the same mistakes..^^ so that is it.. this is me.. xp glad that spirit of mine were back^^

No comments:

Post a Comment