Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Please

Please don come near me.. if u came please don leave.. I will live in sorrow if u do dat so...

Please don lie to me... if u really want to lie please don let me know.. but if i know.. please lie me completely so dat i can be disappointed on you completely..

Please don treat me that well.. if you really did.. I will be a spoil child in front of you..

Please don say anything to me.. if u really do so please say every words that comes from your heart...

Please don love me.. if u really do so please be there forever for me.. I will not live a day without your love..

Please don save me.. if u do so.. please don save me and leave me there.. I need you to take care of me when i am weak..

Please don let me see you on the street.. If you are the one that abandon me.. I will pretend not to see a thing.. I can't live with those sadness you had gave me.. If you are the one that loves me.. I will run to you.. Coz i can't act that i don see a thing..

Please don make me feed you.. coz I will started to protect, care, love you.. I will not tell you how much i love, care, needs you.. but I tell through action..

Please don said that you know me if u don.. Coz I will act like de one that you said which is me.. I am too easy to be moved by every words you said.. so mind it..

Please..
I can't stand the awkward atmosphere.. Why the tickling sounds of the clock always that loud?
I only can hear the saliva of mine going down my throat.. Look baby, I just want to greet morning with you..
Before the night passes, our own secret party..
But u like cinderella who must go back home at 12 midnight..
I try to be strong in this lonely night.. but how can i?
I almost break down.. wait why am i like this? Am i drunk, I'm felling dizzy, I'm falling asleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment