Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Not just a simple post can be able to express this feeling of mine^^

Don't know weather I post this story before? haha
Haha once there was a girl who use to be sad and depress, nothing in the world seems like can spice her life up for a sec. But thanks to a warm heart guy who bump into her life and bring her smiles back.
End of story hahaha XD For more details please read the paragraphs below this.

Warning: for people who can't stand any lovely dowey things or words, the paragraphs below are not advisable for you to read. But if you read it anyways~ then all I can say is on your own risk la~

How I bring this leh? haha If I type in chinese sure is more easy for me to tell the story more interesting XD haha
Thanks to this special guy, although in other's eye he is just a nobody who just pass by. But to me, he is like the tomato sauce of the French fries~ haha ^^  He gives me a lot of things and never ask for anything. Always be there when I was down. Never let me down when I'm counting on him. Keep every promise he makes to me.

Really is like a dream come true though.. I never though there really is a person like him exist or even appear in my life. A man who knows how to cook, know what is on my mind, make me laugh, cheer me up, give a big and warm hug when I was down, be the first one to support me, always be there for me... I keep slapping my face.. haha ^^ even pinch my cheek.. Really is true, HE is real.. For real @.@!!

When we haven start our relationship, we really are like a normal friends. Haha ^^ come to re-think back to the past, he came and cheer me up when we first met. Although his cheers is like a normal conversation, but he is the one sense my sadness that day. Then after that he went back to Sarawak and for a long time then we baru re-contact ^^ haha all because of the Kit-Kat pictures~ haha And there is when I found him has a super cute personality ^^ haha...

then middle part haha alalalala don wan say, don wan mentioned ^^ hahaha XD keep it to myself haha cause that part is where we holding on some silly things~ and there is also when we realize, and let go of these things. And so we start a "brand new" life ^^

He is a person that really hard to push away or reject ^^ haha the sweetness he have is so original that doesn't like any romance which you can read in a book. The way he warm a person's heart seems like he never gonna fail.. haha XD

Appearance.... people keep on judge by his cover.. but when you dig in and read through the pages~ haha he is actually a very different person ^^ haha he is even funny than Johnny Depp<< my idol weee And is much wiser than harry porter wahahaha XD more cute than pikachu and sexier than me leh XD hahaahahah

Just now~ haha he suddenly pop out and say xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in msn.. Sounds like a confess but he say is not a confess but a qiu hun lalalala XD hahaha after 2 hours worrying bout him this man ah.. bring my smile back from that worry and crumble face.. hahaha this man ah... really super cute ^^ haha muacks ^^

So if you asked me why I loved him so much?
Is it because of his looks? his personality? his intelligence? his kindness?
haha All I can say is, because he is he.. the one and only he who appears in my life ^^
That is why I love him.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment