Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

emoing...
no mood now..
every time when i was down.. i will always refer back to my blog..
(so i hope i never wanted to sign in my blog?)

why you are the one who started it and all the things blame back to me?
why things that you want you always must get it?
why you get mad at people when they want you to explain it?
why when you are down or start cry you sure have company to back up?
why? i am that useless to you?
why u hate me that much?
why you always thinks i am the wrong?
what ever things happen.. the one who to blame is me?
then why cant i fight back when you predict me was all wrong?
why i needed you, you always let me down?
why i said one thing you come yell at me that i was wrong?
why i found a thing to make me at least be happy a bit.. you forbidden it?
why you always said i had already change?
why you said that i am useless?
am i... ?
that wat i am?
why u bring me to here? in this world?
since from young u never think i did right..
since young i was always the last..
i am the naughty one..
i am the trouble maker..
is not like i blaming you... coz i know i am too...
but useless... i never thought it will come from ur mouth..
i never thought u thought me is useless...
now i know..
it hurts but thanks for telling me how useless i am...

No comments:

Post a Comment