Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

If my heart was meant to be hurt... i rather use a knife and slice it myself...
If you are meant to be mine... then i will keep u forever...
If i am the one who meant to hurt someone... then i rather that person use a knife and slice me painfully...
If i am the one who not belongs to here... then i will leave and find my place...
If you started to forget my appearance.... then let it be.. coz no matter wat i do i cant recall u...
If i really wanted to plan to hurt you... i plan it nicely... without you notice...
If i really that bad.. then u should be the police and sentence me to death...
If tomorrow is the end of my life... at least i died when i am 19...

My heart hurts... pain... and my eyes is bleeding (tears not blood)... the way you treat me... reflect how bad i did to you... is it all my fault that things turns out like this? Am i awful enough to make you cry for me? but all i know is the awful way u had treated me... i cant forget nor ignore... it hurts... and is painful enough for me to cry all bout it..... i cant hate but i need to accept it... things goes round... whatever u do on the others... the others will do de same on you...

Here again... i am awful... super awful...i am bad... i am a jerk... i am ntg but evil...><

No comments:

Post a Comment