Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

why am i here, am i just wasting my time...

is all my fault.... isn't it?
For you who stand on your place....
Sure!! you are wrong!!! is all your fault!!!!

What if i tell you that i am sorry?
What for? you still do the same right? sorry for what? is useless...

I don't need you.....
I don't want you.....
Yes~~ i am worst enough for you to say that....
Yes~~~ i am worst enough for you to start fed up on me like that....
Yes~~
Yes i am...

I just wanted to do what i want.....
I just wanted to do what i wish for~~
But the things i wish for is always forbidden by you....
And every time i doing it... you will get mad and start mess up all the people around you....

I am naughty....
I am crazy.....
I am independent enough to take care of myself already....
I want to break free...
but you won't let me...
When i can?
I can't always stay with you always.....
I know i sounds bad or even worst....
I know i hurts you in a way....
but this is what i wanted.... what i wish for....
which is the things that is forbidden.....

I am lost... in a way.... can't really seems to find a way out... too many things run through my mind...
I won't complain, i won't speak it out... cause it will cause you nothing else but trouble...
and that is why you see how emo i am today...
I am the girl that won't shows how sad or how anger i am in front of everybody....
But you...slowly... maybe... i can...
don't know why... slowly you change everything...
I use to scared the lif... but then now i don't scare it anymore...
I use to hide... not to show...
indeed... i am still the same...
every laughter i made... it seems like hiding something...
every move that i take...
I'll take it carefully...
sensitive...
yes i am...
think too much....
yes i am...
hide too much...
yes i am...
can't really express myself in front of people....
yes i am....

No comments:

Post a Comment