Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Find out something and makes me keep on guessing... i should ask for the answer.. but i cant even speak it out... how am i suppose to ask?
This makes me crazy...>< i can't think normally... i can't even react on it properly... and how am i suppose to face it?
Sad and moody.. keep on thinking that sure got somethings is on... but then after a few seconds i keep on telling myself is nothing... just that i think too much...><
Hey teach me what to do... should i ask? or not to ask?
ask jor.. sure got many problems come out... then the relationship might be.......
if don ask... i will just keep guessing... so the pain and suffering will only lies on me...

since things turn out like dis.. keeping it for so long... then just let me keep it la....
at least the one involve will not get hurt... and since i am tough.. i can stand it.. no worries~~

No comments:

Post a Comment