Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Maybe is the last post for this blog~~

All the thing seems to be back to normal..
My family and I is getting better..
nothing seems to be lose this time..

But as always..
I miss you..
I miss the days we been through...
Although I missing it...
But I know where should I stand this time..
You are not sure bout a lot of things...
You are not sure bout us..
You are not sure bout yourself..

This time I'll wait...
wait till you be sure of everything..
Cause I don't want a love or even a person next to me are not sure bout everything..
I don't know what drive us till this point..
but I respect every move you make..
I respect every choice you make..

So from now on...
Facebook...
Blogger..
Msn...
Yahoo messenger...
I'll off all.. and I'll stop all these...
I'll focus back on my work....
I'll focus back on family and friends..

Darren James De Rozario...
love you always~

No comments:

Post a Comment