Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Trust

Is hard for me to trust a person even some of my lao po can't even gain any single trust from me.. and i know it will hurts them if i said i don't trust you....
I am sorry for saying this... but still i like hang out with u guys...
I think it need time for me to completely trust a person...
Is true even my sis... i take 9 years.. to completely trust her><
So don't feel sad k^^
But for real... if i trust you... means i really trust you... even though u lie.... I will not know... cause i really trust u and i wont expect you will lie or trick on me^^
I think it takes me time to observe a person... and how he or she treat me.. but i still love you all ^^ mama papa meimei~~~ lao po~~ lao gong~~ love you all~~

i am super sensitive!! and easy to be jealous on a person... i love winning.. and cries when i lose.. i don't know how to express my feelings properly... i cant control myself when i get mad or high or happy... i simply talk things without thinking.. i am clumsy... i am stupid... i am careless.. i and easy to mess up my mind.... i am... yea... i am...><

i love all the people... i follow my instinct and do things.. i am positive.... i trust a people 100%... i love a person 100%... i am mature~~really!!!! haha^^ i say jokes.. i make people laugh^^ some times i make them feel awkward too>< i am sampat... but i can have an heart to heart talk^^ i am blur and i am cute too^^ (ps: here vomiting liao=.=) i always become the joker wherever i go~~(blek :P) (so perasan ar..>< don wan write jor... -,-)

I am.. the worst...>< if you hates me... i can understand.. if i hurt you.. i know the reason..>< cause I... to be honest.. me myself... cant even stand myself sometimes.. I'm suck....

but still... i love you all... erm..>< i don't know how to say it properly.. >< but...>< erm...>< i love you all..>< really... and sorry if i really hurts you...><

No comments:

Post a Comment