Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another half dead day for me T^T

Dar de laptop died ade.. and now his is looking for new laptop in digital mall now T^T hahaha which means cant online with him le.. But really am I a jinx or what? why dar come down to KL keep happen bad things.. car mati.. Laptop mati.. then now he fall into sick... eeeee.... Me seems like keep bring bad luck to dar de T^T.... Dar be safe at digital mall there k.. T^T Keep worrying now.... be safe be safe k..

Today my lect gave us the magazine from the oversea which inside have our poster "home". Which I am very excited to look or read the magazine.. hahaha but then when I read it.. the poster I made for the "home" inside the magazine there written "my floating home by Ong Poh Jet" @.@!!! what the heck T^T Why is not my name? But my classmate's name T^T really have a big Arrow "CHOP" in my heart T^T wanted to tell Vernon.. but.. haiz.. fine la.. they also publish ade.. T^T huhuhuhuhuhuhu just just.. My artwork... do for a long time and keep using different method to do it.. and waste so many time on it.. then written it is from another person and my name totally didn't mentioned inside the magazine.. T^T sad sad...
Finally I know how sad for artist when they done their master piece and been said that it is from other people T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment