Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Not an emo post oh~~ don't worry ^^ haha

Looking at my dashboard.. this is the 408 post on my blog.. erm.. actually if count in all those which I spend so many time to type but didn't manage to post it out those post.. this could be the 508 post I think? I've got so many words.. so many things wanted to speak it out... but some how.. Words that cant been spoken out is better to keep to yourself isn't it?

No matter how strong a persons relationship to another, there sure will be words that can't even reveal or be spoken to anyone. For me, if I keep keeping it to myself... I think I'll be insane or even crazy I think? And so I come up with a blog for me to post. Since I always act like a nobody in the group.. With or without me doesn't think that anyone will notice it. But gladly,art makes me stand on the highest point which grabs all the attention.. When I almost give up on everything art is the one which is still there inspire me.. ^^ haha back to topic, even I'll hide some very very or super super "wth" or "emo" post. Even I still need to hide words from my blog @.@!!

Because I know there is a huge fan out there who called tofu will read it, there is a girl who is a pieces and are so supportive to me will read it, and some others people such as my dear lao po will read it sometimes and people who cares will read it.. I don't like to be a burden.. a girl who do nothing but keep makes people worrying about me. A girl who accept and not willing to give.. More importantly, I don't even wanted to become the me in the past.

Don't know how to bring this but, the old me can be said as the most scariest kid in my family I think... hahaha but that is old story liao ~~ so lalala drop it la XD

No comments:

Post a Comment