Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

feelings for now..

Hmmm... beed worried about my dar dar ~.~ he seems to have a lot of problems.. and I cant even help him T^T  haizz... I always said I will be there for him.. but as always is just supporting him physically.. but not literally helped him out.. T^T Sometimes really felt like I'm so selfish in love and was useless T^T dar sacrifice a lot just to come down to kl... T^T and I cant even helped him out while he got any trouble.. I must be strong.... erm... must be helpful haha XD at least can drive.. T^T at least can come up ideas which might help him out T^T huhuhu... All I can say is "cheer up, everything will be fine.." but I know is useless though.. but I'll keep dar accompany... whenever dar wants to talk.. or even need a listener I'll be there.. I'll be sure I'll be there..

Always remember, even the god shut the door up.. but the angels will still leave the windows open. Life is tiring.. I know.. but we need to overcome it.. don't give up... and this is the best gift from god to the humans~ never give up ^^ no matter what happens.. no matter how tough it is.. happiness is always the key to open all the doors~ impossible will be possible ^^ muacks ^^

Another weird feeling is that I dare to wear short skirts to the public.. Don't know will have how many people feel vomiting or uneasy.. Because my leg is very very big, HUGE than any woman will have T^T eeeee... That is why When I was young I don't even dare to wear any pants or skirt which is shorter than my knee... exp when i was slim that time la XD hahaha now... hehehe hehe.. erm erm... okie i dare wear out le..  if any one want to laugh or knock wall because of cant tahan then go ba~~ I erm.... I don't care liao~~ I young though~~ haha ^^

1 comment:

  1. as u say,,cheer up,girl~
    u can do it!!
    Love can made any thing impossible to possible=)

    and,,i thk u need more confidence oo..^^
    who say ppl will vomiting when saw u wear skirt..
    din have this such of sense!!!
    REMEMBER,u are owes the pretty^^

    confidence is vry important for a girl..
    it will let a girl be pretty and more pretty de oo~ganbateh~^.^

    ReplyDelete