Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

First time using wacom to post

 For the first time it used pen tablet "wacom" to type the blog post. haha quite fun actually... Now was wondering whether dar can apply the designer Job annot. Hopefully can... what dar to have a better life than now... And do what he love & like... Really hope the boss can give him a chance... And I sure believe that things change. My hopes & wishes are way so high right now & hopefully it wont crash to the ground > . <

 Once, I've been this depress before... but some voice from my heart tolds me that don't be in the mood for too long because you will get used to it and can't live without it. That is why... I don't like being depress for so long.. I make sure I find a way to annoys myself.... And be the only clown winch I don't feel afraid of and bring back my long lost smile...

 that is why when I hear dar depress and type haiz.. This word, sometimes I feel like wanna make a miracle for him and bring back his remarkable smile giggles. But Sometimes I just wanna knock his head and say "haiz" this word wont get you to anywhere. So Stop haiz and think of a way...>.< lll donno dar saw this post will knock my head annot... hehe blek ^.^ But no matter what happen I still love you even though your temper went up or your bad mood pay a visit to dar... Cuz I know when I meet the same situation door will do the same as well...

 Long time didn't post a blog post le.. Really miss this action.. and the emotion while blogging... Today is the third day working and.. I slowly love this job... Not because of this is just a normal graphic designer job which creative director summon or pass a job to you and you are the one who follow his instruction and design erm... should say... is copy what he think is the best. but somehow... sometime... you feel his or her stuff is Suck... In this company I working... although is just 3 days... but it never feel tired for doing their stuff. I love it...

 I think so far that's it ^.^ So far so good just worrying bout dar... hopefully the company can accept dar and give dar a chance to change his current situation... Somehow... is it my fault? IfI didn't fall in love for dar ...Then I think dar now Still living at Kuching and have house to live and a work to do... Is it? huhuhu TT.TT Dar if us didn't even meet and dar didn't sent me any kit kat photo... and I didn't reply anything...Now,dar will not suffering in KL... haizz... dar... Am I the trouble which brings a lot of trouble for dar??? Am I??

No comments:

Post a Comment