Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

another wonderful day~ don't you think?

Today had the most awkward and a fun day with dar^^
Firstly Tofu in the house~~ haha XD he came to visit me at my house and he stayed for several hours to help me out on some works~ thank you^^

Then we went to have our lunch with my mom and two adorable but yet shy shy sis @ ss2 haha~ we ate so many things at there~~ hahaha but still the mee I ordered is super spicy~~ @.@!!

Finally~~ we can go out pak tor~ we went to pasar seni in order to search for the things i wanted for work ^^ and at there ^^ dar propose to me by buing the ring~~ muahahaha  Sadly... dar just brought de ring for me without proposing anything T^T but still my smile cant fade away after he brought that for me ^^
Tadaa a candid shot for~~ the ring~~ haha XD Just love the design simple and nice without any diamond on it but it keeps shinning till i need to wear sunglasses~~ lol~~ XD

Then we went to pool @ Amcorp mall~~ really recommended this place~ is so relaxing and yet there is not much people playing at that place= no smokers ~~ weeheee~~ We played for severals round and I win at the last game out of 3 games... hahaha and dar end de game while de game just started.. hahaha XD

At night, we went to had our dinner with family.. is super awkward enough that nobody talks.. or even talk are just for several minutes.. that is all @.@!! then we eat eat eat eat... then Finnish... T^T we had our guessing game after finish up all the dishes, paid the bill and we go.. 

Super sad that need to go home early hhahaha T^T cant hang out with dar until 9pm something T^T huhuhuhu but still thanks for dar~~ today I really had so much fun ^^ and a very different experience ^^ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment