Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Argue.... arghhh

stressing nowadays..
Assignments already stressed me out due to lect still don want to approve.. But haha even me oso cant found the best way to do it.. ishk hate it.. Even I can't approve my thing.. I wanted something to be creative and related to my topic.. hmm.. Did I choose the wrong topic to do it? but this is what I dream of.. I wanted to bring up something which is almost dead.. Especially to at least affect people to appreciate every little thing in our everyday life... That is it!! is so simple that I almost forgot... Just a simple logo.. @.@!!! I can do it..

1. bring back up the almost dead culture...
2. art related..

But lect keep calling me to focus on the art stuff.. @.@!! Maybe I do two version? arghh.. I start talking with myself.. me and myself arguing..  =.=lll Can't waste any time now~~ time.. you are the thing I need to defeat with my idea.. sounds kinda hard? But I can do it~~ must not get myself lost this time @.@!!

ps: dar dar dar dar miss you badly le~~ T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment