Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

^^

looked at the ring everyday since that day dar brought it for me~ Really is super happy ^^ Is not because of the ring I'm happy with but dar is the one who give it to me.. ^^ It shines because of dar ^^ haha although still no any propose from dar but.. still haha ^^ love you so much ^^

I'm not materialistic girl, haha ^^ And I'm not that desperate at all too.. ^^ just that can be with him everyday is already enough for me~ ^^ To be a part in his life ^^ To be love and care by him and to care and love him ^^ muacks~ Don't know how to explain, but besides my family I never love a person that much before~

Is like there are so many sounds in me telling me what I want to do with him~ haha XD love you love you ^^ Is not like any guys I met in the past~ dar is special ^^ muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment