Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

photo album~~ XD hehe

Remember the last post I meantioned we went to so many places? hehe how can I miss out the pictures? hehe So this is what we had watched at KLCC~~ Cars~~ For the first time I can't even decide what to do and which to watch XD hahaha
tickets~ Our ticket~~ this is the second time we watch movie by ourselves??? dar is it?? haha XD first is Transformer then is the rise of the planet of the apes rite?why I still sense that I miss out something.. XD hehe
 Dar pose a sexy pose while eating in the food court in Ikea~~ T^T too bad cant even eat the meatball T^T huhuuhuhuhu but dar promise me that we going there and eat the meatball again ^^ hehe
 In the bus~~ First time ridding a free shuttle bus~~ to IKEA XD
 Found a place where here got cheap siew mai and was delicious XD haha
muacks~~ don sad sad k~~ ^^ love dar so much~~ ^^ yesterday nite really getting no mood while waiting the food >
Love dar so much ^^ thank you for everything~~ And thank you for walking into my life ^^ muacks love you so so so much ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment