Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A special post for tomorrow~

april 4th~ The first post dar send to me~ And because of this post~ Because of this~ we start to hang together~ From friendship till gor gor mui mui~ then finally now.. Couple~ ^^
Because of this photo~ I start to get curious on dar~ Start to have so many question to ask dar.. Wanted to research on dar~ Keep thinking and guessing what kind of people dar is behind every people. Maybe is because dar is a bit similar to me.. That is why gua? But because of this~ we... ^^

After that day we start to chit chat about everything leh~ Even have a Q and A session @.@!! I ask and he answer. haha XD And slowly~ we became Gor gor mui mui ahaha XD but this only happens on the 5th day dar send the photo to me.. we chat about almost everything and even shares our feelings and give advices and cheer to each other~ 

One day, I cant even control all the negative feelings I had and start to be emo.. That time I really wanted to find a person to listen or just to be there for me.. And that time, dar is the one who sense that I'm sad although I keep deny and keep saying I'm fine cause I don't want to trouble anybody for this.. But dar is the on who so active and says "you can tell me everything.." and then he said "I will be the listener, let me be ok?" I was super touch by the words dar said to me~

But then after severals day after that day~ Dar confess to me.. In a very different way which just like his way..  ^^ haha my cute dar dar~ But.... I never forget the day dar confess to me~ It makes me down and happy in the same time... XD hahaha

Finally, dar came down to live in kl and live a brand new life here.. I'm super touch with the things he did REALLY... He sacrifice a lot just to come down to KL and yet I bring so many troubles to him.. T^T I'm so sorry dar.. But still thanks for dar who came down to KL~ And gives me so many good memories~ 

Thanks for the 4 months dar~ thanks for being a part in my life ^^ our path might have many obstacles in front and even block our way~ But I believe together we can overcome everything bad in front ^^ 

Happy anniversary dar^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment