Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

here is the latest update~~ XD

My ears heard wrong? My mind think wrong? Or you really mean it? Is not like i don't like it but.. you always said I think the wrong way and cant even understands what exactly do you mean with your words..
ishk ishk... Now it seems like you keep saying I did this wrong and heard that wrong and start to do thing wrong.. So.. What exactly do you mean? You don't mean by your words? You say till so obvious.. How can I take this wrongly?

Forget it.. Today really had a great day with dar~~ hehe ^^ really had a lot of fun~~ and today spend most on food... Morning will be the cheapest~~ which is Hot dog combo from Ikea@Kota Damansara~~ super nice~~ but one thing change is that the sour onions~~ they don serve it anymore >

After that we went to KLCC~~ full with ang mo and malays... MY GOD.. so many people there... can't even eat T^T cant even stand properly.. haha then we went for movie after lunch ^^ heheh "CARS 2" weeee~~~ explosion here and there~~ so many surprise and was super funny~~ even my dar who going to fall asleep.. wakes and laugh out loud ^^ hehehe but still he don wan admit that it was nice lalala~~

Then we went down to Pasar Seni~~ ahaha and went to the shop which Suh Mei suggested long time ago~~ hahaha super nice~~ for me... But now not that nice eh... the stocks are all the same don even change a single bit.. T^T hahaha then we went to the shop next door for siew mai~~ 0.90 ringgit each @.@!!! so cheap and nice~~ haha blek then bad luck... Here it comes~~

There actually was so many sign of bad luck.. First early morning I get stomach ache... then I knock my head~~ after that sprain my leg for 0.01 sec.. then go to buy ticket need line up... a long line there.. T^T then makan lunch cant even find place to sit.. then at last went down to that shop and see weather can found new things.. but nothing new there.. haha as for dar.. run till so many atm cant withdraw.. hahaha XD Asfor dinner.. I met my "aunt and uncle" and my grandfather.. then wait till 1 and more hour for the food to come haha but lastly still sweet sweet and warm warm while dar driving me back home ^^ hahaha
End of today~~ lalala~~

No comments:

Post a Comment