Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ah bo~~~~

My friend use to call me in many ways...
Huei Theng ^^
Bobo ^A^
Bobo jie ^.^
Bobo yang ^w^
Bobo 好ngek ngek =___=
Bubur yang =______=
bubur ayam (x______x)
bobonut ^..^
zhu zhu yang ==!!!
boing boing yang ==!!!!!!!!!
frog (omg!!!!)
auntie (walau!!!!!)
panda (*___*)
panda queen (*_*!!!)
韩国来的.. ^W^
.....
and many many more....
i like almost the nick name of mine....
but i like to hear is ah bo~~
ye ying is the first who cal tis...
then now is suh mei..
^^
suki..... i like it very much...
actually my "bobo"
is came from an ellephant name
from one of those stories book of mine when i was young..
^^
my mom gave it to me ....
at the very first time i hate it so much!!!!
coz sound so funny to me...
and my frenz always make fun of it..
i hate it.....
but now i seems to love it very much....
no matter is bobo or huei theng or yang huei theng...
i love people call my name...
><
i love my name ><
thx mom
i love u soooooooo much><

No comments:

Post a Comment