Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I never wanted to say that...
I love you..
I respect you..
I admire you..
I care bout you..
in the same way ....
I hated you that much....
U are always like an angel to me...
U care bout me...
U also guide me to reach the thing i wanted...
U be with me when i needed..
U do a lot of thing to me...
U meant a lot to me...
But
U do such things....
I never thought of it...
Although U say u didn't do it...
U say it loudly...
Clearly...
But...
I cant believe...
That u actually did it...
I saw it in front of my eyes...
I heard it by my own ears...
Every single words...
To defends yourself ..
U hurts me and my beloved...
U turns away...
Without saying a word...
Without looking back...
Act like U were innocent...
she knows...
I knows...
we all knows....
This is why I hated U that much..
U cares me...
U are like angel..
But turns into a devil...
But...
But......
why???
why???

No comments:

Post a Comment