Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Malacca...

So hot
So tired
So fun
So nice
So funny
So good
So full
So amazing...
So sleepy...
thx for the trip i hope my photos he approve la... hope...
today i less active with ye ying oh!!!
Sorry ah!!! ^^
I make up to you next time.. ^^
But still nice today!!!
Active with the others...
Suh mei!!!
Hehehehe^^ next time be my model again....
Sharm...
i will find tat place!!! then we go together again...
Ling wei
I want to eat!!! hehe!!! gogogo japan!!!
wei biau
( don b come golden fish man ah ^^)
green apple!!!! here i come!!! ^^
Ah bao
i was wondering your house... looks like how ah??
uncle tan
nvr mind la!!! use sk2 whitening la!!! ^^
Mun chun
Yea~~ my photography 有待加强!!next time be my model again!!^^
Kin
i sing lullaby to you...
Kim
*kiss kiss* ^^
Danielle
hope i spell correct your name.. bo beep bo beep ..... ah~~
Ye Ying
ur sound really really loud oh!!!^^
I love this trip...
now back to assignments...
ganbate
hwaiting
加油

No comments:

Post a Comment