Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

love??

is it love is in the air these days???
why is so many love love love.....
my assignment is bout love...
my friends is struggeling wanted to confess to her annot...
my another friends is now available...
some of my friends are couple for 6 years jor...
wah!! congrats to them...
^^
me ??
still remain...
hoho...
i like this freedom anyways...
but sometimes...
hoho....
hehe
no need say so obvious la...
hoho....
but still....
remember tat kiss we have...
haha...
sweet and naive...
hoho...
^^
i belive that you are now more better than the past..
me...
honestly...
is a bit missing ...
a bit loss...
but now...
haha....
i can say that i had completely over you...
hoho...
how are you rite now??
^^ is it fine??
^^ is it better...
^^ me??
^^ good!! fine!!
haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment