Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

change

It is scary....
It is like I don't even know you anymore...
She came today...
She speak to me bout you...
She say she started to hate you.....
For me.....
I still love you....
But the things u do to us is
Unfair, Childish, Stupid.....
I hated it very much....
I started to be more confuse....
when this thing keep hanging around my mind....
I can't forget it....
I still like always.....
talk to you...
care bout you....
and I still love you too...
but my love to you is decreasing every time....
While you are hurting me and she like that.....
It's hurt!!
I finally realize the pain....
You have change....
But somehow I feel like I know the reason you had change....
I don't know whether she realize it??
Realized the reason that you had change like this...
She is very angry....
I can feel it somehow.....
But she knows she cant do anything.....
But as for me....
For knowing you that long....
I somehow feel sad....
That you had change into like this....
You are always shinning while you are doing things with the one you love...
But now....
It seems we are more far apart ... when times goes by......
The one i used to know...
The one i use to love....
The one i use to care......
were gone....
I hate the one u are like this ......
But....
I still love you ......

No comments:

Post a Comment