Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

as usual

sorry to let you worry mei mei...
but i will try to tell you...
i hope i can....
but i need time..
sorry ya....
is not that i don't wanted to tell...
is just i really don't talk about these thing to my friend..
because i think it will just cause trouble to you....
but i know that u all will always there for me...
and this is why i always show my smile to you all..^^

And so,
i wanted to say that the problem doesn't really bother me now...
and i find my way to over it..
can say that i had already recover or heal myself or something...
so now,
everything back to normal...
as usual..
^^ hehe
so happy....
i can say this far ....
hoho....
i usually dont say these thing that far....><
although is still.... haha ^^
love you all...
my family ...
my friends....
and my..........self
me kisiao again....
hohoho....^^

Just now do work until i wan die jor....
wanna go sdo....
but....
sisters and mummy is studying....
maaaa><
what am i supposed to do??
.....
.........
...........
.........
.....
I know !!
i go bath !!
^^ hohoho
stop blogging for a while...
bath mode....
work mode....
at night...
sdo mode!!!
yeah!!!!
haha
hope my key pad
din spoil...
hoho^^

No comments:

Post a Comment