Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

hahahaha...

Finally i get to play online games...
I use to be a totally "noob" in front the computer
Until now I still same><
But i never get interested to any online games..
But suddenly...
my friend (wei biau) He send me a file
about an online game..
this game is about dancing..
which is almost similar to those dancing machine that i can found at arcade there..
but it use hands and fingers instead of legs..
i love to play those games like this..
that is y i get interest on it!!
although i am very "noob" at playing these games..
but i still love it!!
hahahahaha...
I guess i just love dancing!!
Although i am not that good!!
Although I am not that pro!!
But I love to follow the music
the beat
and start dancing..^^
hahaha....
but still...
I need to back to work!!!
Assignments!!! ^^
Fail..
Still bloging!!!
><
><
^^
i oly got 2 weeks to finn all the thing!!
><
><
back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment