Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Close to you....

Do you heard this song before??
Close to you - Oliva ong..
haha!!!
I love this song so much.
Is about a girl who wanted to get close to the person that she like....
but that person were too famous by girls...
so....
But for me ...
I really love toget close to the people that i like...
Family....
Friends......
some person that i admire.....
Of corse close, is my family...
I always get close to my family...
But since now,....
i rarely get close to them. ...
Feel sorry...
Coz i always stay at coll until 5 something......
But i still consider is close to them though...
HAHA
Frenz....
I really love to get close to them...
understand their feelings and so on....
without saying a word already know what they are thinking...
hohoho.....
For those frenz i didn't get too close to....
If i like them i sure wanted to get to know more about him or her.....
the person i admire....
throws away all the singer pop star...
(coz i think i nvr had the chance to get close to them....)
In real life....
Those person i admire.....
I try to get close to them as wells....
coz i really really wanted to know what are they thinking...
I guess i m a kind of person who love to look into people's mind and thoughts...
seeing their expression......
"exploring" their feelings.....
haha.... i think i am though......

No comments:

Post a Comment