Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

am i???

Am i ??
Really hard to understand??
why leh??
i can say that sometimes i hide my feelings very well...
but since i be with you for so long...
U still...
Am I???

Am I??
really love you??
i oso don know..
haha...
i guess.. no gua.....
coz ..... bo ko ning....
me and you ....
our type oso not same........
hehe...
i like you more as a frenz...!!
a gor gor!!
brother...
^^

Am i??
that stupid??
that blur??
i think yea...
sometimes ...
depends....
hohoho...
but i always show tis side of me to my family and my closest frenz...
my jie jie~~
gor gor~~
mei mei~~

Am I??
am i tat kinds of person u hate???
haha...
mayb....
but if u really don like me do certain things to you....
u can tell wan....
if reasonable...
yea i change....
if not....
i don care.....
tis is me....
haha...

Am I??
a good friend??
i don think so...
sometimes....
i feel very bad....
when i feel hurting my freinds...
mayb u doon't know...
but i really feel bad.....
sorry!!!
SORRY!!!
miane!!!!
MIANE!!!
GOMENASAI!!!
GOME....

Am I??
a homo or pervert??
ah...
me oso shock...
am i ??
i donno??
if u feel tat way....
tell me la....
haha...

Am I ??
useless??
uwaaaa...><
i am...><
dateline of the assignments coming jor!!!
i still bloging!!! ah><
hopeless><
fail><
go do work.....><
so lazy><
ar><

No comments:

Post a Comment