Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

lie... lie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpfNY4cZ4lQ&feature=fvst
lies... all you said to me seems so true... although u are saying the truth... but all i heard is just another bunch of lies...

said u wont leave me behind...
said u wont left me alone...
said u won't hurt me...
said u won't harm me....
said u won't abandon me...
lies... all u said are bunch of lies...

u left me...
u leave me...
u hurt me....
u abandon me....

y sudden i think that ur leaving is good for me?
no.....
u left nothing...
really nothing...
just memories...
and those memories is the ones i wanted to forget...
i wanted to throw...
u.... are so clever...
u knows that the ones who leave the first.. will be the winner...
cause u know there is only sadness left behind....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4WRrL_gU-U
hey... i love you though...
but... we are totally over u know...
so.....
just stand there...
just stand at the place... just stand at her side..
don leave her... and don come near to me....
i scared i will start think much and steal you away from her...
stand aside... and watch me burn.....
that is all you can do..

No comments:

Post a Comment