Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

raaaannnnnddddoooommm

my minds are all stuck these days...
but now i see more, i saw that i am not alone.. i saw that there will be a lot of people stands by me when i was crying..
I knew that i am not alone.. i knew that i had many things that i don't realize..and those are the most important things in my life.. i will not abandon it.. and i will keep it as a treasure in my heart^^

These days.. i think i am back to normal.. i think^^ because.. it seems like there is no point for me to feel sad or anything.. yup the things that we had done before.. is a good memory for me though^^ good luck on everything^^ god bless you^^
I think my ex really said it right though.. i am a person who loves to think much.. way too much especially in love.. yup.. i am.. and i will try not to be like that anymore.. it seems like the more i think, it hurts more..

eh.. you... stop calling can bo.. so annoying.. and so disturbing..
start to feel this way again... is been a long time.. this feeling comes out again... am i less??
no matter how hard i try.. no matter how easy it looks like... feels hard for me... really hard..
start random mode again hahaha^^
think think think...
haizzz.... feel lazy to play games..
hey.. i believe you are right here by my side..
oi... who are you actually?? suddenly pop out last night and ask me what am i doing...
erm... we still friends^^ and i didn't think much jor^^
haha^^ feel happy anyways^^ feel happy you tell me your situation.. at least i won't wait.. anymore.. and i won't think much jor...
the only thing that i regret is you treat me a bit different...that's all
i still scared of ghost... lar....
eh eh^^ who want go watch scary movie with me in cinema??
hahahha^^
mei mei> sooner or later you sure can fly.. i don't know how to cheer people up when they feel depressed.. really.. but.. cheer up k..^^ u r not alone.. ^^
erm... why i start thinking of you.. i am not..
><
hahaha... so random....>< what people is me anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment