Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

sick..

today morning.. i fail again.. heard how you describe her to me... no wonder i don't feel anything last night.. but in this morning.. i was like broke into pieces.. my tears are like flood.. and i can't really stop it..

but to think of it.. we.. i think you use to be.. but then she turns up.. to think of that day i and she meet up.. how panic you are.. haha^^ but at the end you had your decision.. and the results is this..

But why i still sick of you.. i should had forget you.. i forget.. but when i heard some sad love song.. i will start to think of you.. to think back the days we been through.. then cry again..

even now i type this... my hands shake.. and my eyes is watery... i jam and stop after i fin typing one line... yea... I REALLY SICK OF YOU... love... why are you always treat me like that.. why you always bring one guy to me but then using him to torture me.. i am so tired.. i am fed up on how you control everything..

i keep on telling myself.. u are just a pass by friend.. that is all.. but the more i think this.. i gone crazy more...just to think of.. i really regret.. why i didn't ask you on that day... i really.. am... sick of you..

it is time for me to forget.. now that i am calm... now... i will forget you... but that days we been through.. i will keep it for a good memory.. but i won't think of it that much.. cause i will move more forward.. and look at things differently.. i will be more positive on these..

right? there is no point for me to cry or miss for a guy that will not be my side.. yes!! just think of this..^^
i will be alright.. anf fine and even better^^

No comments:

Post a Comment