Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

night and day

i love night ...
and day too...
but i love night more..
because...
at night...
i wanted to do many things that i can't do...
i wanted to go out..
and watch those artificial lights at night..
or just walk on the street..
and look at those light...
donno y...
i love lights...
especially at night..
those light are like some signs ..
telling me some kinds of story...
haha (am i think too much??)
but i really enjoy it...
erm...
i love it...
but up until now i still can't see those lights at night
with my bare eyes..
but i remember that night..
just a few sec...
i saw those beautiful lights...
but just a few minutes...
i still can remember...
^^
hope some one who is special can bring me and see it again??

day...
work..
assignments..
but is oso relax too..
especially early morning..
a cup of milo..
looking at the sky..
is dim...
not that clear...
but i love it..
^^
afternoon..
the hotest time ever..
but i oso find it is nice...
coz...
erm...
no reason...
^^
erm...
in the same time i hate it too...
but not that hate at all...
evening...
sunset...
every time i ask my friends..
they always say that sunset is nice to see...
for me yea!!
i agree..
but i love the sky and the cloud more..
the sun is very nice..
but i always look at the clouds..
the sky...
sunset...
nice...
sunrise...
i belive is more beautiful...
but i still cant get to see it with my bare eyes...
some one??
who can bring me??
at anyplace also can...
as long i can see it...
hoho^^


Ps: i love you all^^ my ff ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment