Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

july 5th

   what a day....
morning ady late for class... then scared to talk with my lect about my idea.. but finally it is approve.. now need to do the layout...  ^^ wish me luck^^
 
   i finaly met auf jor^^ long time din saw him jor>< miss u auf>< haha^^ slim jor^^ handsome jor^^ haha... he is still as usual... so fashioned trendy^^ haha ><     "auf hand up my rm3^^ hoho"
  after having lunch... we go to library rush work>< work work... and we talk a lot of things^^ but mostly all are ppl's affairs... ^^ haha>< ngek ngek (OvO) haiyo (>,<) but then help all my lao po to deal with their work^^

   later a mok come in...but i didn't realize... he stared at me from the back... i donno...
keep on doing my work .... later .... kean seng called me turn around... then i get shocked>< he is so close to me... huhuhu>< later he laugh kean seng laugh then all go to other places kacau...>< then i do my work again... then kean seng come ask me something then slowly move back and start giggle... then i turn around is a mok again come to my back and stare at me...>< huhuhu then later he blow at my neck there... waaah>< sooo scared>< so geli>< huhuhuh>< a mok ar~~~~ huhuhuhu><

   then we went to take photos... but mostly looks like rubbish>< huhu>< how?? haizz...don care la>< don care jor... huhuhuhu... haha...when we went back at lrt... suh mei and dayton are super cute>< haha^^ this couple ar~~~~ haiyo>< super super cute~~~~ when looking at them playing argue nagging cuddling walking talking ar~~~ they two ar~~~ super super cute ^w^ so envy yo~~~ so lovely ^w^ haha^^ haiyo~~~~

   when i reach kelana jaya.. mommy and daddy ady stand by at fetch me back home^^ haha^^ feel so happy today^^ waaah and i had a very nice dinner ^w^ thanks thanks^^ love you all... my family my lao po my friends my lects^^ love you all^^  

No comments:

Post a Comment