Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

wth

   I can say that i didn't scold people for ages.. so please don't make me angry and scold at you.. i don't know what word will come out from my mouth.. and when i start scolding people.. i can guarantee u will cry like hell..

  Don't you think you can scold me because you wanted to released your so call "stress"... i may looks like a people who always fooling around... and i am not a person who can becomes your so call puppet... I didn't do anything wrong to you and you scold me like hell >< what are you anyways... i hate this kind of people just like you.. i think not just me who hate this kind of people.. to be rational, nobody would like a people who always scold them without any reason..


  Some more u scold me when i was doing my work... i get shock and blur... but then when i calm down i was like =.=llll what the ..... some more you are scolding me stop playing my computer??? oi... don't you see i am working here?? maaah>< don't make me scold you using bad words... i couldn't control myself if i start scolding...


  Let me guess, for knowing you that long...later you sure come and said softly to me : "bo ah... stop playing your computer la... do some house work..." i guarantee

No comments:

Post a Comment