Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

yay^^ 100th post

This is my 100th post on this blog^^ hehe...
and all i wanted to say is...

first... i think i am very clear where i stand.. and where is my position is...
so...^^ hehe.. friends?? haha^^ can see that you treat people you care is all the same...
haha^^ kk^^ en en^^ i pretty sure of it ^w^

secondly... today i really.... blur until like that...>w< think of something and is too focus until i thought taman paramount station is asia jaya.. and i jump out from the train... haizz... haha>< 
btw... i also shocked by one people attitude.. is it this is the real you? or is just i think too much? 

thirdly... really feel tired these days... tired of the change of people.. tired of work... tired of this stupid feeling of mine... tired of those stupid nonsense...tired of everything they said bad to me..... tired of everything la.... haizz.... give me a rest.... i need it.... haizz....

fourthly... today there will be many leng zai leng lui come to our coll^^ yes^^ is July intake^^ haha^^ wow... the girls are really beautiful.... the boys are....... hehe>< not my type... is like those too young fei fei zai... not all la.. but some la....

fifthly..... no matter how i feel now... no matter how those people wanted to see me how to die....
i will survive.... and i will live a more better life... with or without "you" doesn't really is a big mater to me...@.@!!! ^w^

lastly but not least ^w^ for those who always stand by my side... who cares bout' me... who always support me ^w^ thank you ^o^ love you ^.^ and whenever you need me... i will be there for you^^

No comments:

Post a Comment