Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

seeing you is just like seeing back my past....

   seeing you is just like seeing back my past....how deep is the scar?? now u feel it?? i sure u feel lonely when you are alone... and will feel like nobody is at your back... but look back to yourself... think... what did you did.. why like this and that.. that is y now, i will be sure to tell you... ones you have change... sure fine and good^^ ppl are cruel to you, and they just reflect back who really are you!!

  This is what i had learn from the past.. she reflect every single personalities of mine... is bad...
very bad.... i realize when i didn't friend with her.... but in the same way... i oso reflect every single of hers too...
 
  we two are so diff in a way.. but just crash together... and keep on hurting each other.. YES!! now u had ur life and i had mine... but every time i heard your news from the others.. the pain and that sadness always come into my heart... i may be mean to you.. but in the same way you did it to me too.... is it i am the one who are childish?? or you are the one who are matured?? but i just know we are too different...
 
  But honestly, ur memories to me are the most deepest.. and i can't seems to let it go.. yea... is true... u hates me... and i dislike you too.. and you are also the one that let me understand myself more..
  
  By the way i just wanted to said to my friends that i hurt in the past.. i am sorry.. u no need to forgive me.. or react anything.. i know.. i am pretty annoying that time..

              to: sook ying, xiao hui, shirren....     from: ur so call friend "huei theng"  

ps: i am pretty happy that i can face you directly that day we gathering^^ but i know that scar will still remains... so do i....

No comments:

Post a Comment