Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

lady....
 are so disgusting... the attitude of yours really pissed me off.....but i don't argue... coz i know i did something wrong... but the way u turn your mood is that fast...at the first time u are mad... you mad at me... but then u put your anger on the others who are innocence.. but after that you are moody for a while... then play with the innocence..and act like so happy while you be with the innocence... and did i mentioned i hate people cry just for little things? it really disgust me in a way.. just one promise you make to another... that promise.. you call me to help... that time i said can but now because of assignments... i can't and you came and scolded me... is right i am the one to be scolded.. who call me simply promise you but now can't.. but after that argue... you cry in front of me...then turn on and express your so call anger on the others..this is what pissed me off....

innocence...
i know you hated me that much.. that is y what ever the lady scolded you and make you cry... u can't live without the lady aren't you... by the way how you treat me everyday.. i already know you are not there for me anymore.. sorry to say that cause i really feel that way..
good luck then... we can't really talk much... our relationship is falling apart.. but you never notice.. i am still caring of you... but you just thought that i already not care of you..abandon you.. this is what you think aren't you.. don't tell me is not.. coz i know from your eyes..from how you talk to me... from the way you treated me and the others...

you two... i really don know how to treat you two well.. every time i saw you two... i wanted to involve myself in it.. but can't cause the sweet time you two having is rude for the others to put their leg in the middle...and every time you turn on my back.... i feels lonely... really...
our relationship... already fall apart...
don't come and don't ask... just keep it quite..
cause i don't wanted it to get any worst then now...
and i think this is the only thing that i can do...

No comments:

Post a Comment