Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

missing

start missing somebody who are that important to me...

grandpa (mother side)
when i was 8... he already left us..
his face really started to fade away..
and is more blur....
but i still remember is he who make me happy every time i cry in front of him...
feel so pampered when i meet him...
now... 
i don have that chance to sayang him the way he sayang me...
i miss you.... grandpa....
the only regret..... i didn't give anything to him..even a single care... 
cause i were too young when he leave...

grandma (father side)
last year... she is gone too...
i don't really remember her...
the memories i had with her is not that much...
(this is what i think)
but after she left...
only i remembered...
she is the one who let us kacau her in the kitchen while she is cooking...
she is the one who cares me and help me when i needed her..
she is the one who teaches me a lot of meaning to become a good person...
she is the one who will start panic when i didn't go visit her when i usually did..
but i feel regret...
i didn't really give her anything...
but... before she left...
at least.. i made her laugh and smile...
and that was the prettiest smile i had ever saw...

my family...
my relatives....
my love ones...
miss you all too....
and love you all....

my ex...??
erm.... not really...
wow... seeing them are more mature now..
erm... didn't really miss them... ^^
looks matured... but is more childish then before...
haha^^

friends....
no matter who....
friends..
best friends..
good friends...
bad friends...
my gang..
classmates...
working partners...
i miss u all tooo..........

No comments:

Post a Comment