Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I am listening to these [korean version]

yess~~ this song~~ from super junior, the first song I listen from them.. and love it after the second time I listen to it~~ I always wanted to scold people but seems like I don't have the guts to scold XD but after listen to this song this phrase always appear in my mind "不喜欢有怎样?我喜欢啊~~不爽就走开,别在这里咯咯说说。。本小姐没那个心情理你。。" ^^ yup I believe there is a devil inside me XD
TVXQ~~ <3 my first korean love~~ XD hahahaha I bet nobody know that XD Just because of this song~~ Hero~~ <3 my love~~ XD gives me hope in music~ XD coz before all these~ I don even love to listen to any kinds of music~~ XD but this... wow~~ love it^^
Lets have some updated girls group~~ miss a~~ personally I don really like them in the first place.. but this song.. change my mind towards them~~ XD how they dance is really XD lovely~~ and sexy~~ T.T i need to keep fit~~ lose weight.. back to the slim me XD [hopefully^^]
Another beautiful girl group~~ Secret~~ XD they are sexy and beautiful~~ From the first spot they sing this song.. omg... addicted~~ madonna madonna madonna~~ XD shake shake~~ @.@!!!
Another Another girl band~~ XD Sistar Push push baby~~ push push baby~~ XD eeeee~~ addicted~~ XD
hmmm.... Aren't you think all the girls group above is hard to different shape?
YG family~~ 2ne1~~ yes~~ their songs are to anyone (2ne1) hahaha I never notice it until some guy post the description for their band name XD hahahaha this song ~~ wossshh~~ high high~~ XD now compare to the girls group above.. hahaha this is a bit diff oh^^
Hahahaha look same with 2ne1? yup~~ they are the same style i think~~ XD 4minute~~ I my me mine~~ XD somebody asked me before Am I his? I just post this video for him and said.. I my me mine.. XD I am mine~~ XD
For snsd... they getting worst... for me la~~ XD hahaha but some of theirs songs i still listen.. but this was the best for me since i first listen to this XD
Finally, their (snsd) sister hahaha fx~~ compare fx and snsd.. i think i prefer fx more~~ XD hehehehehe this song their moves~~ i used to dance from the top till de bottom.. but now.. I cant even dance.. T.T
Did i miss somebody? XD KARA~~ Su jing fav girl band i think XD hahaha XD I admit it.. i don't like them.. XD but time goes by.. Wow~~ Love them.. but now they dismiss the band T.T is too late~~ T.T this song~~ is my fav from them XD
eeee~~~ back to boys group~~ XD Shinee~~ lucifer~~ XD arrrr~~ from cute cute little boy change to a punk teenage~~ XD hahahahah XD lucifer lucifer lucifer~~ XD
eeee~~~ boys band worr~~ my yong yong group sure wont forgot de~~ XD hahahahah from lies to love song~~ arrr~~ can see they changing from a street guy to a mature men~~ XD especially yong yong~~ XD arrrr~~love love
Everyday i shock~~ SHOCK really get shock by them when they pop out XD hahahaha but still~~ cute cute~~ XD arrrr~~ BE2ST hahahaha XD like like XD
I can't stop good love good love (to yong yong) XD hahahahaha their songs.. overall.. i love this the most XD hahahahanot really adicted to them.. but yea~~ XD hahaha
eeee... T.T although one of them left the group T.T but still they survive~~ XD but still i love this the most.. 2pm hwaiting XD

As for super junior & TVXQ please refer above above XD hahahah
kkk.... that's it.. If not i will non-stop listing till the end of the year also can't fin listing ^^ hope you guys love it ^^ hahaha support korea~~ support yong yong XD

No comments:

Post a Comment