Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

today's second @.@!!

I promise that I will protect, no matter what happen to us.. no matter how harsh things can go..  no matter what.. I'll protect.. I might not have the strength.. but when thing comes, I won't be like the coward you see back then who doesn't dare to stand up for you.

Friends, close friends.. I am sorry I might act like a jerk sometimes.. and I might even hurt you without me noticing. But still, when people wanted to do anything bad to you.. I will help.. I will.. protect the one that always there for me..

Family, Who is angel who is evil.. I can actually different shape them. For the angels, although sometimes we can't manage our relation nicely but i know you are the angel who always here as a guardian for me. As for the devil, you freaking attitude can go to become actor and actress ade @.@!!!!

^^ love you XD hate you @.@!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment