Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sorry is not that I can't, but I don't want

Is not that I can't forget some one.. is just that I don't want to forget..
Is not that I can't understands what you trying to said, is just that I don't want to forget what I did wrong by remembering someone..

I wanted to be strong, but somehow the sorrow and the things I did with "someone" already become a routine for me.. Although at the end, we can't walk through life together.. but I'll bet time can help me to forget certain things.. But as for now.. I just wanted to remember how hurt it is.. just to reminds me not to fall into the same trap again..

I don't know the things I doing now is stupid or clever.. at least I am learning in progress.. So, sorry is that I can't do the things you want me to do, is just that I have my way to settle my things..Which I feel better..

I am not popular among people, but I dare to talk and make fun.. Some said that I am optimistic but some said I and emo.. no matter what they said.. I know that it depends.. I will be crazy at this moment, and I can be depressed after.. Who wont be emo? who wont be happy? and who wont be touch by someone?

ps: don't really know why I type these all.. but as for now.. I try/do things slowly, carefully... but still i am who i am^^

No comments:

Post a Comment